Friday, July 10, 2009

2010: A Space Oddessy

Well, Jennette McCurdy has finally made some public comments about her album. She has been signed to Capitol Nashville. This is exciting news, because with the backing of a major label, I'm positive Jennette will be able to reach a wide range of fans. As Jennette noted, however, this will mean a delay in releasing her record. But it seems well worth it.

Meanwhile, a potential release date has been given for Emily Osment's debut effort. I had my money down on an Autumn release, but it turns out the prospective date is March 9th, 2010! It is hard to believe that I first heard about Emily working on an album almost a year ago. And that last Christmas, I learned two songs from her album were leaked (one, "All The Way Up," is apparently set as the first single, with plans for it to premiere on Radio Disney next month, as a music video has been filmed behind it)

Well, at least if it isn't coming out until March, I'll have time to save up after buying all the other albums coming out!

No comments:

Post a Comment